Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ALOOOOHA!






















Okay, I'm finally updating my blog and how better to start it off than with pictures of us in Hawaii.


















"I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I beheld that I was naked, and I hid myself." Moses 4:16. 

This is where we stayed. (Thanks James and Carol) It seriously felt like we were in the Garden of Eden.











Kendall stopped to pose for the paparazzi. What a hottie!
I often wondered if I was on BJ and Kendall's honeymoon!















BJ occasionally let Kendall hang out with me.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ooooo, that looks like so much fun. You guys are gonna need that residual tan come this wintertime! I'm glad you got to spend at least SOME time with Kendall, Kelley! Now back to residency... ho hum...

The Wehrmeister's said...

miss you guys. Love your pics. And yes I'm jealous, but when am I not jealous of you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You updated!!! It looks like you guys had a blast and it is well deserved! We miss you like crazy here. I'll call you soon so we can catch up.

HatGirl said...

Hey... do you have any scuba diving or snorkel photos?

Music